If anyone is in need of pesticide credits, two classes will be available in Halifax & Northampton Counties. For …
Farm Health & Safety
WHAT TO DO? Monday, March 19, 2018 6:30 p.m. – Halifax Community College Room 108 2 hours D, K, L, N, X …
Learn More Using the Resources Below
More Extension Programs at NC State University
National eXtension Resources
- 2016 July Ag Newsletter
- 2017 April Ag Newsletter
- 2017 January Ag Newsletter
- 2018 January Ag Newsletter
- Ag Newsletter January 2016
- August 2015 Ag Newsletter
- July 2014 Ag News
Partnerships and Organizations
- National Ag Safety Database
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- National Pesticide Information Center Emergency Resources
- NC Agromedicine Institute
- NCDA&CS Structural Pest Control and Pesticide Division
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Farm Health & Safety
This brochure goes over calibration guidelines for backpack or knapsack sprayers.
This publication lists abbreviations used in the North Carolina Agricultural Chemicals Manual.
This publication covers disease control in a variety of crops.
This publication explains control measures that can be taken due to animal damage of crops.
This publication explains plant growth regulators for a variety of crops.
This publication covers chemical weed control and weed response to a variety of crops.