This infosheet details the most current information related to SARS-CoV-2 transmission in food settings including person-to-person and fomites as …
Farm Health & Safety
This is the season for fire ants – check out these management tips for controls in your pastures …
If anyone is in need of pesticide credits, two classes will be available in Halifax & Northampton Counties. For …
WHAT TO DO? Monday, March 19, 2018 6:30 p.m. – Halifax Community College Room 108 2 hours D, K, L, N, X …
Learn More Using the Resources Below
More Extension Programs at NC State University
National eXtension Resources
- 2016 July Ag Newsletter
- 2017 April Ag Newsletter
- 2017 January Ag Newsletter
- 2018 January Ag Newsletter
- 2019 April Ag Newsletter
- 2020 January Ag Newsletter
- Ag Newsletter January 2016
- August 2015 Ag Newsletter
- July 2014 Ag News
Partnerships and Organizations
- National Ag Safety Database
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- National Pesticide Information Center Emergency Resources
- NC Agromedicine Institute
- NCDA&CS Structural Pest Control and Pesticide Division
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Farm Health & Safety
This factsheet lists solar energy resources for residents of North Carolina.
This factsheet discusses issues relating to the end-of-life and decommissioning of a solar farm.
This factsheet explains the contract terms likely to be found in a solar ground leases.
This publication covers insect control in a variety of crops, as well as household pests.
This factsheet covers several factors to consider when leasing farmland for solar farm purposes. Property …
This publication explains calibration procedures for stationary and hard-hose traveler irrigation systems and how to …