Check out the November/December 2017 edition of Healthy Tidbits Newsletter. Find healthy holiday recipes, diabetes updates and upcoming events. …
Health & Nutrition
Extension offers a wealth of educational programs that help people make healthier, better-informed decisions and grow our economy. Programs cover a variety of areas from local foods and food safety to gardening and environmental efforts.
Come join us for healthy holiday recipes, fun and easy decorating and gift ideas. Get a jump on holiday …
Learn More Using the Resources Below
- Family and Consumer Sciences Program
- Food Safety
- Local Food
- NC Cooperative Extension Disaster Information Center
- NC Fresh Produce Safety
- Steps to Health: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education
- Therapeutic Horticulture
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- 2017 Nov. Dec. Healthy Tidbits
- 2018 Jan/Feb FCS Newsletter: Healthy Tidbits
- Jan/Feb 2016 FCS Newsletter: Healthy Tidbits
- July/Aug 2016 FCS Newsletter: Healthy Tidbits
- March/April 2016 FCS Newsletter: Healthy Tidbits
- Sept/Oct 2016 FCS Newsletter: Healthy Tidbits
Partnerships and Organizations
Recent Publications related to Health & Nutrition
This publication discusses the pros and cons of mold testing in a home.
This publication focuses on easy-to-grow, child-friendly, cool-season vegetables suitable for childcare center gardening. This is …
This publication focuses on easy-to-grow, child-friendly, warm-season fruits and vegetables suitable for childcare center gardening. …
This publication covers best freezing practices for a variety of fruits.
Cleaning Flooded Upholstered Furniture, Curtains, Bedding, Table Linens and Other Household Textiles
This publication covers important information about cleaning household textiles after a flood.
There are many different ways to buy local food, and this guide provides information that …