2019 Livestock Poster Contest
- Open to all youth ages 5-18.
- Limit one poster per exhibitor.
- Youth will compete in their own age group as of January 1, 2019.
- Poster must include livestock related content and be on standard-sized poster paper. Examples include, but are not limited to: breed identification, diet, meal preparation, cage maintenance, poultry showmanship, and parts of the animal. The content should be age appropriate.
- Poster must be completed by the youth who entered the poster. Minimal parent involvement for the 5-7-year-old age group is acceptable.
Groups by age:
Clover-Bud (age 5-7), Junior (ages 8-10), Intermediate (11-13), Senior (14-18)
Posters will be received in the 4-H office on Friday, May 31, by 5 p.m.
- All exhibitors must register their poster. Posters will be on public display, so please make sure the information used is accurate. Please cite sources if applicable.
- The participant does not have to be present for submission of entry for judging. Limit one poster entry per exhibitor.
- Posters will be judged the week of June 3 and will be on display at the Livestock Show and Sale. Posters will be released after the Sale.
Ribbons and premiums will be awarded for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place poster in each group.
Registration for this competition is by completing the following 2019 Livestock poster contest.
Mail or deliver completed entry form in person to the N.C. Cooperative Extension of Northampton County office, 9495 NC Hwy 305 N Jackson NC 27845.
For questions, please contact Sara Villwock at email@example.com or 252-534-2711.