2020 Northampton Cotton Yield Contest
Find this article at:
COTTON YIELD CONTEST…
To participate, you must adhere to the following:
- Contest is voluntary.
- Deadline for entries – Monday, January 25, 2021, by 4:30 p.m. in our office.
- Growers must deliver official producer cotton bale list plus gin summary (no handwritten receipt will be accepted).
- Provide all FSA numbers where cotton was grown.
- Yield must include all acreage grown including out of county/state acreage.
- Must be growing 50 or more acres of cotton.
- Northampton must be the home or control county.
- Entries must be from person doing the work or directly supervising hired employees to carry out management practices necessary for the welfare of the crop.