Upcoming 4-H Programs
Thank you for checking out the 2021 Northampton County 4-H Calendar!
Due to COVID-19 all 4-H Face to Face meetings have been Canceled until further notice.
Please note the dates given are for currently planned programs. This site will be updated regularly with 4-H workshops, camps, leadership development events, and important deadlines. Please contact Sara Villwock at firstname.lastname@example.org or 252-534-2711 for more information on each event.
Follow us on Facebook – 4-H: Northampton County, NC, and Instagram- northampton_4h.
NC State 4-H
Contact Ms. Sara for more information to participate in State Events.
Northampton County 4-H
- January 1-15: Livestock interest forms
- January 4-15: 4-H Winter Kit Registration
- January 5: In the Kitchen with Extension
- January 5: Volunteer Leaders Conference registration due
- January 12: 4-H Teen Council Meeting
- January 19: 4-H Online Re Opens for Re enrollment in 4-H Online
- January 19: In the Kitchen with Extension
- January 21: 2020 Record Book Workshop
- January 26-27: 4-H Winter Kit Pick up
- January 27: Scholarships and 4-H Honor Club Applications due to County office
- February 2: In the Kitchen with Extension
- February 5-6: Zoom Volunteer Leaders Conference
- February 9: 4-H Teen Council Meeting
- February 16: In the Kitchen with Extension
- February 19: 2020 Record Books Due to County Office
- March 2: In the Kitchen with Extension
- March 9: 4-H Teen Council Meeting
- March 16: In the Kitchen with Extension
- April 6: In the Kitchen with Extension
- April 13: 4-H Teen Council Meeting
- April 20: In the Kitchen with Extension
- May 11: 4-H Teen Council Meeting
- May 21: County Activity Day
- May 27: District Activity Day Registration Due
- June 8: 4-H Teen Council Meeting
- June 14-16: Citizenship Focus
- June 18: Tentative District Activity Day
- June 22 -July 2: 4-H Camp
- July 17: State 4-H Presentations
- July 17-20: 4-H Congress
- August 13-14: Youth Voice