Upcoming 4-H Programs
Thank you for checking out the 2021 Northampton County 4-H Calendar!
Due to COVID-19 all 4-H Face to Face meetings have been Canceled until further notice.
Please note the dates given are for currently planned programs. This site will be updated regularly with 4-H workshops, camps, leadership development events, and important deadlines. Please contact Sara Villwock at firstname.lastname@example.org or 252-534-2711 for more information on each event.
Follow us on Facebook – 4-H: Northampton County, NC, and Instagram- northampton_4h.
NC State 4-H
Contact Ms. Sara for more information to participate in State Events.
Northampton County 4-H
- April 1: 4-H Summer Camp Registration
- April 5: Livestock Committee meeting @7 p.m.
- April 5: Livestock Show and Sale t-shirt contest opens
- April 6: In the Kitchen with Extension
- April 11: 60 day animals on farm
- April 13: 4-H Teen Council Meeting @ 6:30 p.m.
- April 15: Electric Congress Registration Due
- April 20: In the Kitchen with Extension
- April 22: Zoom Marketing workshop
- April 26: Sign up for Spring Litter Sweep Due
- April 27: 4-H Spring Litter Sweep @ 6-7:30 p.m.
- May 1: 4-H Summer Camp Registration
- May 3: Livestock Committee Meeting @7 p.m.
- May 3: Livestock Show and Sale t-shirt contest due
- May 7: Livestock Show and Sale t-shirt orders due
- May 11: 4-H Teen Council Meeting @ 6:30 p.m.
- May 15: Livestock showmanship clinic @ 9 a.m.
- May 21: County Activity Day
- May 27: District Activity Day Registration Due
- May 31: Camp Registration Due
- June 5: Livestock Arena clean up @8 a.m.
- June 8: 4-H Teen Council Meeting @ 6:30 p.m.
- June 9: Livestock Show and Sale
- June 14-16: Tentative Virtual Citizenship Focus
- June 18: District Activity Day (Virtual)
- June 22 -July 2: 4-H Camp
- July 17: State 4-H Presentations
- July 17-20: Virtual 4-H Congress
- August 13-14: Youth Voice