Northampton County 4-H Clubs
Start a 4-H Club!
We welcome the opportunity for additional clubs within Northampton County! A club requires at least 5 youth from 3 different families and a caring adult volunteer. Please review the Club Leader Role Description. Clubs can cover a wide range of topics such as science, livestock, horses, service projects, robotics, art, etc.
Check out the North Carolina 4-H Clubs main page.
Club Enrollment Forms
- 4-H Club Charter Application
- 4-H Code of Conduct Form
- 4-H Enrollment Form
- 4-H Medical Form
- 4-H Non-Discrimination Letter
- Declaration of Intent to Compete Form
4-H Club Operation Forms
Potential Club Topics (4-H Leaders Needed):
- Goldfish Club or Small Animal Club (Cloverbud Club for ages 5-7): take care of a small animal for a set period of time, record the progress, then “show” the animal at the end of the year.
- SPIN Club: Choose a topic and lead a club for 6 weeks instead of a full year!
- Community Club: Focused on Northampton County and the creation of a service project to be enacted throughout the year.
- Butterfly Club: Learn about the growth of butterflies and receive your own kit to watch them grow.
- Environmental Education: Utilize the natural environment in Northampton County by learning about environmental sciences, coastal restoration, living shorelines, and more.
Other ideas welcome!!!
Contact Information If you are interested in starting a club give us a call (252-534-2711) or email (email@example.com) and we can get started! Follow us on Facebook and Instagram. For more information and for accommodations for persons with disabilities, contact the N.C. Cooperative Extension, Northampton County Center.
NC State University and N.C. A&T State University commit themselves to positive action to secure equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, political beliefs, family and marital status, sex, age, veteran status, sexual identity, genetic information or disability. NC State University, N.C. A&T State University, U.S. Department of Agriculture, and local governments cooperating.