4-H Summer Fun
Northampton County Summer Fun
Our Summer Fun Schedule is now available.
Our 2020 4-H Summer Programming will look a little different! Instead of face-to-face programming, we are offering at-home experiences through weekly kits. Each kit will focus on a specific program area and offer some age appropriate, educational opportunities and supplies for the youth to complete over that week. Please note additional programs may be offered, so follow us on Facebook or check out website for updates!
How it works
- Register– for your week.
- Pick up- your kit with supplies and directions to participate in activities that go along with the theme for the week. Tuesday from 10-noon.
- Join in- a Zoom wrap up/show and tell. Friday from 1-2 p.m.
To enroll in any 4-H Summer Program…
- Fill out Google Form online
- Youth must be enrolled on 4HOnline.
- Turn in payment. Paid in cash (exact change only) or check to Northampton County Program Fund.
- Payment is required at time of registration. (Sara or Ann will contact you to set up time to receive payment)
- Registrations is first come first serve basis and is not complete without filling out required forms and turning in payment.
- No refunds will be given for Summer Fun programs except in the event of a cancellation by our office. All refunds will be processed at the conclusion of the entire summer fun program in August. Please allow 4 weeks from that time for checks to be processed.
- Review the 4-H Code of Conduct with your child.
Find your Program
- Week 1- Back to the Basics (June 16)—Activities include knot tying, letter writing & basic life skills.
- Week 2- Environmental Exploration (June 23)–Activities will encourage youth to explore the outdoors!
- Week 3- Citizenship & Personal Development (June 30)–Celebrate the USA! Youth will learn the importance of being a good citizen through hands-on learning, Yoga & Mindfulness.
- Week 4- S.T.E.M (July 7)–Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math!
- Week 5- Animal Science (July 14)–From puppies to poultry, we will explore the world of animals!
- Week 6- Agricultural Exploration (July 21)–Join us virtually as we explore local farms and offer hand-on Ag learning!
- Week 7- Culinary Academy (July 28)–Youth will be provided with basic kitchen utensils & recipes to hold their own at-home culinary academy!
- Week 8- Arts & Crafts (August 4)–Join us as we explore the world of art, sewing, crafts and more!