4-H Summer Fun
Find this page at:
Northampton County Summer Fun
Our Summer Fun Schedule will be available in May.
- To enroll in any 4-H Summer Fun Program, be enrolled on 4HOnline, fill out the attached registration form, and turn in with your payment.
- You should also review the 4-H Code of Conduct with your child. These forms may be found online or obtained from the N.C. Cooperative Extension of Northampton County office during normal business hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Registration will occur and will be accepted in person or via the mail. No Internet or phone reservations may be made. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and is not complete without payment and forms. Please observe the registration period.
- Payment is required at the time of registration and can be paid with cash (exact change only), money order, or check (made payable to the “Northampton Program Fund”).
- Please review the information on each program that you sign up for carefully, including the stated age ranges and times. You are responsible for ensuring that your child arrives and is picked up on time for each program. If you are more than 15 minutes late for any field trip program, you will be left and no refund issued.
- We reserve the right to suspend your child from the program without refund should he/she become disruptive or violate the 4-H Code of Conduct in any way. If a child must be dismissed from the program, then the parent/guardian will be called to pick up the child immediately.
- No refunds will be given for Summer Fun programs except in the event of a cancellation by our office. All refunds will be processed at the conclusion of the entire summer fun program in August. Please allow 4 weeks from that time for checks to be processed.